Royal Mail here I come

JasonB

Craig David - 7 Days (Jason B First Class Postage mix)

I went to work on Monday

Had a national strike on Tuesday

We worked through the backlog on Wednesday

and on Thursday, Friday and Saturday

Worked double time on Sunday

news-graphics-2007-_647523a.jpg

© Copyright 2009 - Briggsy's Z factor productions Ltd.

f****** Hell well done, Congratulations!!! is it a Christmas job that leads to better things, or permanent!!? :thumbsup: Either way, well done.

*secretly sniggers at the fact someone else has to get up as early as I do all winter!! haha!! :boohoo:

I've bagged my first full time job finally :)

I shall be sorting and then delivering mail in Bath

Go me :lol:

LMFAO BTW I just read that as SNORTING and delivering mail.....LOL....I thought, "well that's one way to make sure you're alert in the mornings!! :rolleyes:

Well done fella! I wonder if postmen have the same reputation as milkmen with the lady folk? Pat was clearly playing the game. :whistling:

what s it they say about posties always delivering....or emptying their sacs... :confused:

It's permanent, although a 6 month contract to begin with, but passing that could be for years I hope :P

I don't do a Ace Ventura with your fragile parcels (if that doesnt make sense watch the begining of the first Ace film :). I've always been careful with parcels fragile item as and records especially as I'd be really annoyed if they turned up broken, bent or annihilated.

As for striking, I don't see what its going to achieve, bugger all I'm just glad to have a job let alone be asking for a bloodey payrise!

I cant drive so I'll bicycle if they'll let me loose on one!

My hours are 9-3 but could change to earlier slightly, which'd be no porbs, of course christmas madness will see that i end up doing 10 hour days maybe which is no biggie... ben there done that!

Thanks for all congratulations, I got a picture of a slightly out of shape parcel and no cake?! :lol:

Nevermind all that, I'm waiting for the picture of you in ya uniform. lol

Been quite a good year for you so far aint it Jason, loosing weight, sense fm, shaving, getting a job...... what's next??? It's all cool!! :thumbsup:

My milkman doesn't come til midday??? What's going on there?? Postman don't start til 9?? We'll get dinner ladies starting work at half 3 soon!!! :oddcake:

• 3 weeks later...

Wait a minute, Jason are you telling me you lasted a week in your new job, if you are then I am very disappointed I don't mind telling you. :thumbsdown:

Your life though I suppose....

Let me see Lynn, Royal Mail are striking, it could be that Jason was given an unacceptable workload to manage. Thought about that? No need for such a s***ty reply to him, whether it was in jest or not.

Archived