Royal Mail here I come

JasonB

It wasn't in jest actually. Maybe he was given an unacceptable workload, maybe not, I actually posted my reply before he said anything about the workload, and my reply was what I felt at the time. It wasn't meant to be s***ty, just honest and I was awaiting any response to it from Jason. Either way, it doesn't seem long enough to me, to know whether or not a job coulda got better!!! All jobs are bloody hard in the first few weeks, I've come home from some of my new jobs and cried, but when you get used to the routines, the people and get faster at it, it can sometimes workout well, and a week isn't long enough to know.

Especially when it's that or NO job.

Anyway, like I said, it's Jasons life I suppose, he can do whatever he likes. I just think it's a shame that's all!

And I don't suppose he's too bothered by what I said either!

I've bagged my first full time job finally :)

I shall be sorting and then delivering mail in Bath

Go me :lol:

Congrats on the job mate, that's awesome! :thumbsup:

EDIT: erks... didn't read more than the original post and a few replies... until now.

Sorry about the job Jason :(

I wish you all the best finding a new!

Let me see Lynn, Royal Mail are striking, it could be that Jason was given an unacceptable workload to manage. Thought about that? No need for such a s***ty reply to him, whether it was in jest or not.

Agreed! What Jason does with his life is up to him, and he shouldn't have to put up with s*** comments from an over-opinionated forum member.

My mate worked for Royal Mail a couple of years back - they're not a pleasant bunch to work for. Gone are the days of a nice pension, and a working day where, they were pretty much their own boss as long as the job was done.

Now, they're making cut-backs galore, and passing the extra workload on to fewer postman - who get no extra pay for the burden.

Whatever!!

I was replying to Jason anyway and not you!

I have no quarm with jason at all btw, and would never purposely say something I thought would upset him, had Jason replied to me regarding his take on my reply, I'd deal with it accordingly, he probably will feel bad now, with you all 'saying it was a s***ty remark' I'm sure he was fine.

If Jason does hate me now, then yes I would be bothered but I don't care that you or simcut didn't like what I said to Jason.... so have a go all ya like.... I don't give a f**k!!! I wasn't talking to you!!

I like being over opinionated btw! Do you?