DISCOGS QUERY?

Number2Fan

Ordered 3 tunes on 7/3, payment recieved on 14/3, emailed to ask if there was a prob on 21/3 but haven't heard anything back.

Should I be concerned, the seller is UK based and 100% positive feedback on 218 transactions!!

They've got til 28/3 before I become abusive!!

• 2 weeks later...

Supposedly mine were shipped on the 5th April, but I havent got them yet, and that was Easter Monday so I dunno where he shipped them from. No reply as to whether he found the one he'd lost and I've emailed again today wondering whether they actually got posted.

I noticed his 100% positive feedback has dropped a tad now.

:confused:

Hmm

well I myself have had a few problems with Royal Mail in the past, items not arriving etc, have had to do a number of refunds, which have been costly to myself :S

hope your parcel arrives soon from this guy. The number of feedback he has had and the number of them positive until recently must mean that this guy isn't a fraud, but he should be replying to you :S

EDIT: Hmm on second thoughts, just looked at this feedback from someone about him

Sending took too long - payment was made 17/1/10 via paypal - stemp on package shows date of sending was4/2/10

His response? "But the items were great and cheap."

unacceptable :-|

Ridiculous!!

I have just emailed requesting a refund immediately.

Hopefully he'll respond as I've had no answer from the last three emails.

Look at this from someone on 11/03/10

No records after 3 weeks and only one response to apologize for delay.Had to raise dispute with paypal to get my money back. Will not use again.

order date: 11-Mar-10 03:30 PM

feedback left on: 04-Apr-10 09:42 AM

4 items in order

dazd (Seller): Hardly. I explained situation, buyer was rude. Refunded within 1 day of asking.

and

waited 3 weeks (not for the 1st time) for the wrong record so gave negative feedback. was offered a refund if i changed feedback,.. did it.., no refund. time waister!!

order date: 01-Feb-10 05:49 AM

feedback left on: 07-Apr-10 07:50 AM

1 item in order

dazd (Seller): So you got an incorrect item, rather than returning for exchange leave a neg

I`m still waiting for my order!

order date: 25-Dec-09 10:57 AM

feedback left on: 17-Jan-10 03:47 AM

1 item in order