DISCOGS QUERY?

Number2Fan

You should both contact marketplace@discogs.com with your order #'s and mention to them the troubles you've had with that seller and that he hasnt replied.....get them involved.....

For example, they could block him from selling anything, that will make him reply to you!

I've been waiting for a Hybrid doublepack 12" (Mint) which should have arrived (it was posted 4 weeks ago)... I have a feeling I won't ever see it now.

I keep getting pestered to leave feedback but I'm going to wait a bit longer... in vain hope :whistling:

I've been waiting for a Hybrid doublepack 12" (Mint) which should have arrived (it was posted 4 weeks ago)... I have a feeling I won't ever see it now.

I keep getting pestered to leave feedback but I'm going to wait a bit longer... in vain hope :whistling:

Tell the guy to f*** off and that he won't get feedback until your record arrives, I hate sellers that pester people to leave feedback, just tell him to do one!

Where did he post the record from? Timbuktu?

I really don't get why sellers have to be so difficult. I'd like to think i've always been easy to deal with.

I send the invoice, get paid, and then send the order the very next day. Nobody has ever waited for longer than 48 hours for me to send something.

If they've paid, then I send - simples.

As far as i'm concerned it has been posted.

Give it a few days and if still nothing i'll refund it. Craig.

----------

Hahaha, this guy is so at it its untrue. I reckon he got carried away selling records and turned to drink, and now he can't make it to the post office cos its the opposite direction from the Spar.

That was 3 weeks since he said I'll post it in a couple days cos his internet was cut off, and just over a week since I questioned it.

I'm willing to lose my money just seeing how this pans out lol.