Looking for an MP3

hmmm I have the Meck one I think... but which version?

I think he was playing the Marco V mix a couple of years back. I have that... there were some other mixes more recent though I think - an In Petto mix and Vandalism Mix? this is all off the top of my head by the way.

I imagine I would have got these from djdownload, audiojelly, beatport, trackitdown or dancetunes.com..... sorry I know thats not very helpful except that I'm saying Im confident it is out there on a proper download site. Just a case of seaching them all really.

If you're after any of the mixes I've mentioned I'm pretty sure I have those... PM me.

Oh bum, I was searching all evening, a vinyl rip is always good, but they do tend to notice when they are played alongside MP3's and I'm hoping for this to go out on a radio show.

The Meck tune, I did find, but the two mixes I found weren't the one I was after, I never found a Marco V version though, I found inpetto, and something really hiddeous with bad vocals on it. Maybe I could try the Marco V one? :thumbsup:

Also does anyone know why the option to 'play' a sample on 7digital wont work for me?

It is indeed frustrating that there isnt a digital download of Subraumstimulation! :(

I presume you want the mix that Jules used to play..... "Main Mix" ? And you said you wanted it to go out on radio, where? on Jules's show? :o

Edited by Simcut

Eddie Sender Vs Meck “So Komama” is downloadable, google it maybe thats what you require

That's right, if you google it you can listen to it on youtube and then you will know if it is the one you want. :thumbsup:

Thanx Chrissie, I've seen some on DJ download that say with Dino actually, my laptop is flat as a pancake at the mo, so I can't sort that now. I'm liking what Mr Ross has to say too. I am still relatively new to the MP3 lark, but everyone is really helpful, thanx.

No it's not for Jules' show Simcut, I need to do a couple of mixes for a friend who's asked me to, for his 'special radio station' thing. My main priority is of course being better at mixing, but it always helps if you know people might actually hear you aswell. I also want to persuade another friend to give me a stint on a Saturday night 'live' once my virtual DJing is at a better standard. Anyway, along the way, I've come across tunes I simply must have.... some I've got, some I can get and some that are nowhere to be found... :(

i.e Submerge - singles and angles ???

Many of the better bootlegs I've heard.. my MP3 collection is so small.

EDIT* Why would it be on Jules' show?? :confused:

I've not really tried to obtain many older tunes as MP3's if I already have them on vinyl. Most of mine I've kept in good condition and have made rips of the ones I play most. At home I still use my technics 1200's all the time anyway and I doubt I'll ever sell them. Again I have singles and angles on vinyl and could do a rip. I suspect you might have the vinyl too as I know its a big fave of yours?

It was the Heatbeat mashup mix of So Komarna I wanted, I got Submerge, all 3 mixes. So.......... just the subraumstimulation to find now..

Maybe some full length unmixed old CD's is really the way to go for some of these, it has come to my attention I don't even have an MP3 of AYLA - Dj taucher mix, just the Paul Webster remix :(

yes it's frustrating.. The problem is its hard enough keeping up with new stuff. I changed to CDs in 2006 but have been collecting vinyl since 1999. So thats 7 years plus older stuff I'm now discovering as well worth of tunes that I only had on vinyl. This is why I have kept my decks really. It's not practical to take the vinyls to gigs any more though but on the rare occasion I get to play a trance classics set out I would just have to plan it a bit and convert individual tunes to MP3 for that gig. At home I prefer to mix all my old stuff on vinyl cos it keeps my vinyl mixing in practice.

I dont really want to be buying all my old collection for the 2nd time in digital form... although I have done this with some tunes just to save the hassle of the conversion process or if my vinyl copies are getting a bit old and tired.

Its a tricky one but there are still loads of gems that I keep buying from Discogs on vinyl because they will never be available digitally.

Taucher Mix of Ayla as a mp3, downloadable from 7digital for 79p is edited down it just eliminates the long intro really.

The other side of the annoyance is that some of the tracks that are available are edited versions ala Ayla, Origin-Wide Eyed Angel (as found onthe Cd single releases due to that old dreaded 20 minute rule) etc.. rather than the full length versions.

When CD singles first came upon us they could put 6 or more tracks on them as there was no limit, them some idiot decided that was unfair and maybe it would affect the charts and so they were cut down, it was a shame!! I think that's what rule Jason's on about. But I might be wrong. :rolleyes: