REQ: Creamfields 2004 set request

Paulwebster

Lennox Is this the track you mean Sugartape - Summerdaze (F&W Mix) [ Big Star]

Hi Paul are you sure Jules's set from Creamfields 2005 was broadcasted on R1 because l can't find a tracklisting for it, (l haven't got one and there isn't one in the tracklisting archives on this site either).

I've got most of Jules's R1 shows (from 2002) on cassette tape and in MP3 format from 2007 to present but don't seem to have this one. Also got most of the tracklistings for Jules's shows also Pete Tong's and Dance Anthems none of their r1 shows came live from Creamfields. I also "googled" Creamfields 2005 and there was no mention of a Radio 1 stage being there :unsure:

Sorry I am actually thinking of creamfields 2004. Can't believe is that long ago. Also featured a ferry corsten guest mix at the end.

Live from Creamfield with Ferry Corsten mix 2004-08-28

01. Sugar Tape - 'Summerdaze' [white label]

02. The Chemical Brothers - 'Hey Boy, Hey Girl' (Heaven & Earth Bootleg Mix) [white label]

03. Marco V's Loops & Tings vs Renato Cohen - 'Just Kick' (bootleg) [white label]

04. Danzel - 'Pump It Up' (Gladiator Mix) [Data]

05. Ernesto vs Bastian - 'Dark Side Of The Moon' [High Contrast]

06. DJ Tiësto - 'Adagio For Strings' [Nebula]

07. Commander Tom - 'Attention' (F&W Mix) [Pulsive Trance]

08. Safri Duo - 'Rise' (ATN Mix) [universal]

09. Radiohead - 'Street Spirit' (DJ Tiësto Mix) [incident]

10. Judge Jules - 'Keep Me Running' [white label]

11. Michael Woods - 'The 25th Hour' [white label]

12. Marc van Linden & Matys - 'AM 2 PM' [Alphabet City]

13. Fatkid - 'Be As One' (bootleg) [white label]

14. Michael Woods & Judge Jules - 'So Special' [white label]

15. Fragrance - 'Don't Break My Heart' (Steve Murano Mix) [Pulsive Trance]

16. Michael Splint - 'Secrets (Broke My Heart)' (DJ Choose & F Mix) [F&W]

Ferry Corsten Mix

17. Push - 'R.E.S.P.E.C.T.' [bonzai Music]

18. The Thrillseekers - 'Synaesthesia' (Ferry Corsten Mix) [Adjusted]

19. Airwave - 'Last Flight To Gaia' [bonzai]

20. Johan Gielen - 'Unknown' [white label]

21. Ferry Corsten - 'It's Time' [Positiva]

22. Unknown - 'Unknown' [white label]

I have that 2004 Creamfields set.

Yeah enjoyed that because I always remember hearing that ATN remix of Safri Duo which I loved :)

Also loved Steve Murano's remix of Fragrance and Tiesto's Radiohead remix - not a bad set at all this...

Edited by Aza

Yeah enjoyed that because I always remember hearing that ATN remix of Safri Duo which I loved :)

Also loved Steve Murano's remix of Fragrance and Tiesto's Radiohead remix - not a bad set at all this...

I have it too but only on cassette but can easily convert to MP3.

Aza, do you have the Jules's Creamfields 2004 set in MP3 format?

• 2 weeks later...

that atn remix of safri duo's rise was brilliant, i have a show from a few weeks later where he mixes it out of the f&w mix of commander tom attention. there were some great trance tracks around in 2004, probably the last solid good year of dance music for me.

No, there appears to be an issue with the uploading feature of the site. The mods are looking in to it...

Thanks Aza, hopefully it won't be too long before it is up on here. I have it on cassette tape but the broadcast breaks up a few times so its not worth converting to MP3 format so will wait for yours. In the meantime l'll contact Paul and let him know what's going on.

l listened to it last weekend whilst driving up to Bournemouth to see Jules @ the V club and l agree with Lyndon that there were some great tracks around in 2004. I especially love Commander Tom "Attention" and many more besides :)