Archive playlists of Global Warm Up

Amadeo

Hi guys. Design of official Jules'es site changed. Uploaded old photos, mixes, but i can't search archive playlists of Global Warm Up. Where now people can see old playlists?

I searched only playlists of Saturday Warm Up.

• 4 weeks later...

We haven't added any 'Global Warmup' tracklists yet to the archive as we have focused more on the BBC shows and getting audio uploaded.

I have most of the tracklists from 2004 - 2008, but are missing all from September 2008 and on.

Unfortunately the TL's I have need to be formatted to be in the same format as the rest of the archive.... which takes time. So please be paitient :)

Do you mean Jules's podcasts, if so it is a bit of a mess on his jj.net site. He only puts up the t/l for the latest podcast, however they are out of sequence, for example at the moment the t/l showing on his site is for GWU 428 when in fact his latest podcast (30.4.12) is GWU 427 :wall: l've been printing off the tracklistings as they have appeared on his jj.net site so l have the t/l which relates to GWU 427. ;)

Oh, if you print p/l - you really fan of his shows :)

So, can someone upload all tracklists of 2005 year? Other years I needn't.

If no lazy, you can upload on http://zippyshare.com/

And I have some archive records, if want download, you can use hubs, i can't upload because my upload speed bad..

Sorry Tranzer l misunderstood you, l only have his recent podcast tracklistings (ones he's done this year)

Ah, ok. I tried use old urls - it don't work. Do you have urls of new playlists, may be if change number of GWU - it work?

Or wait FuzzY-LogiC. Example I have live from Global Gathering (30.07.2005) and some other files.

Sorry Tranzer l misunderstood you, l only have his recent podcast tracklistings (ones he's done this year)

Ah, ok. I tried use old urls - it don't work. Do you have urls of new playlists, may be if change number of GWU - it work?

I've also tried, Its the same url for all the differently numbered GWU's which ends in 1264. If you use a different number the same page comes up which is the latest GWU (428) There are no previous tracklistings for these podcasts.

• 2 weeks later...

Me no speak americano. What an awful track.

E sapete italiano?

I stumbled across this webpage on interent, has soem recent Global Warmup tracklists. may be of interest.

http://www.djmix.com/djs/judge-jules

Interesting, but I wanted old playlists only.. I saved in time some playlists of 2005 year. This playlists of show that I have.

So, I answered Fuzzy about old radioshows, when he can download from my hdd, because i can't upload with limit of 128mb of file and my internet connection sometimes bad for upload.

But, if limit will be 170mb example, i will try upload sometimes.

If someone need old records of GWU I am online now. And will be online from 3 pm to night at the end of this nick. I use hubs Ozerki, AllAvtovo, Пикник (without translate last) but sometimes I can quit or download something else and speed up will be less.