Ultimate Chill Out Tracks

lyndon

I've took this idea from another forum, and no doubt it's probably been done here before my time. But what are peoples faverite chill out tracks? It can be of any type of music, not just Dance. And from any timeline.

Here's a few of mine,

Zero 7 - Destiny:-

Groove Armada - At The River:-

Moby - Porcelain

Sneaker Pimps - 6 Underground

Rob Dougan - Clubbed To Death:-

The Avalances - Since I Left You:-

Hooligan - Hear You Now (Grand Chillas Remix) (as used on Tiesto's first Essential Mix in Sept 2001):-

Nightmares On Wax - Les Nuits:-

http://youtu.be/7k43FJIP9oE

I love Chicane - offshore but as it goes I'm not that much of a chilled person. Plus I will listen to most things.

(not metal or garage tho, if I can help it)

:)

Lennox you should try my radio show...

I would be interesed to hear your show brother, let me know how/when to tune in!

Cheers

Let me tell you something brother! (although cheese is more a sister!), not a big 'chill out' person , Zero 7 are superb, def Destiny, In The Waiting Line,Home, Somersault (well that's all the ones I bought on vinyl!) also Maxim - Paranoid, Depeche Mode - Barrel Of A Gun (Underworld Soft Mix), Wamdue Project - King Of My Castle (Original version)

I just mean I'm not all that chilled Mofo!

I do love Depeche Mode, I also love Inspiral Carpets, Take That and Blur, New Order and Ska reggae, but I wouldn't call that chilling music neither.

;) Brother, Sister, Nephew, 2nd Cousin twice removed, I'm easy!