REQ: Traktor Pro 2 Timecode CDs

FuzzY-LogiC

My timecode CD's are scratched and it seems Native Instruments removed the possibility to download the Timecode Wav files from their website and Service Center :(

So I'm calling all DJs using Traktor Pro 2: Care to share the 2012 timecode CD's as Wav or iso?

I am asking this in public, but please PM me directly as we don't want to get in trouble if NI get's a little iffy... Though it puzzles me why they remove something so vital from their website.

All paying customers should be able to download a fresh Timecode CD. In my oh so humble opinion, that is.

My timecode CD's are scratched and it seems Native Instruments removed the possibility to download the Timecode Wav files from their website and Service Center :(

So I'm calling all DJs using Traktor Pro 2: Care to share the 2012 timecode CD's as Wav or iso?

I am asking this in public, but please PM me directly as we don't want to get in trouble if NI get's a little iffy... Though it puzzles me why they remove something so vital from their website.

All paying customers should be able to download a fresh Timecode CD. In my oh so humble opinion, that is.

I think the same wav's work with all traktor versions. I have two types. I have the original 30 min wavs, or I have an 80 min version that I've multiplied to fill up a disc.