The Happy Birthday Thread!

bigsteve

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers fella!

Officially the wrong side of 25 now!

Didnt do owt special, we went into town to celebrate as there were no decent nights in our surrounding area. But there were about 12 of us, some of which i haven't seen for a while and it was nice to catch up. I'm feeling a little fragile and dont remember most of the night to be fair.

I tell ye one thing about "going out into town though"...I saw a lot of old school mates, some of which i havent seen for eons. It's amezin how people change and the stuff they go thorugh.

My birthday today as well, im 25! :) im getting old now!!!!

Topic title changed B)

Forgot about yours, but saw Stuart's on the birthday feature at the bottom of the index. (An excellent addition to this new board, even if I do say so myself :mrgreen: )

EDIT - I've just seen that you've added yours now too!

Topic title changed B)

Forgot about yours, but saw Stuart's on the birthday feature at the bottom of the index. (An excellent addition to this new board, even if I do say so myself :mrgreen: )

Thanks for that Steve, l'll make sure that l take a look everytime l come on here.

Happy birthday to Stuart Business and to Ducky too. :D

Cheers KR! Doing uni programming coursework isn't entirely how I planned to spend my day! But hired out a bar for tonight and got four local DJs on from the radio station I'm apart of so should be good evening I hope! :D

Congratulations Tom, 21 today. :thumbsup: Hope you have a great evening.

Funnily enough l was listening to the last show you did before the Easter break (12/3/07) as l have part of it on tape. At the time l didn't know it was your birthday today. I was sorting out my tapes and just put your one on. B) Great stuff.

Cheers again everyone, had a great evening the night seemed a success, had a massive variety of music on. From house to breaks and 80's hits! Certainly paid the price today for the amount of alcohol I drank haha, oh well!

Ahh, funny you were listening to the show Chrissie, that was the one where I played big tunes from this year I think? Start back on the radio again on Monday, looking forward to that :)

• 1 month later...

Archived