The Happy Birthday Thread!

bigsteve

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks everyone for taking the time to send there regards! 26 today and feeling very very old, playing out tonight, at a uni - run event, beachwear only! and have two guys from shipwrecked visiitng it has the makings of a half decent night out. Will definately milk the whole birthday thing tonight! B)

lol, Sounds similar to a gig I did two weeks ago mate. We had four people from shipwrecked come along and Ben Mills from the X factor performing. However, they didn't bring the shipwrecked people out on the main stage, they just did an appearence in the second room, odd! :huh:

Enjoy tonight tho mate! :D

Had it a month now, sent three demo`s cd off, house, trance and funky and he said come in and play in the warm up slot, went well and they offered me 2 nights a week,only warm up but it is 700 capacity club so by the time i come off theres 300 - 400 people in there. Its a foot in the door but ive done 8 nights now on trial period unpaid so im starting to feel im being bent over............ :angry:

• 2 weeks later...
Many happy returns Chris ;)

When you getting me this sample of this 'delay' effect thingy we been ranting on about? :)

i'll try get it done asap - i was pulling it off well good at this party on sat - had everyone wanting to know what i was doing, haha!

Chris - :lol:

Archived