The Happy Birthday Thread!

bigsteve

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
why thankyou very much marty!! Just received a lovely shiny Global gathering ticket this morning from my parents, woohoo!!!

Happy birthday Bjorn-have a good one.

What a fantastic present-something you will really enjoy and remember. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

A very happy belated birthday, Simon! Sorry for ringing you up last night - and apologies for other various members of this board with missed calls from me... was just at a loose end out in London on the tiles!

Good luck with the Romanian too - gotta watch their temper tho ;)

A very happy belated birthday, Simon! Sorry for ringing you up last night - and apologies for other various members of this board with missed calls from me... was just at a loose end out in London on the tiles!

lol no problem, how was the Zoo place? any good? :)

I ended up speaking to Martin as well, he knew I would be awake as well lol, I have a reputation as a night owl then! ;)

Chatted with Mart (Ducky) for like 35 minutes, reminiscing on old times and having a good old chinwag, was good :-)

And yes, your right we should meet up soon Tim, Hoegaarden yes, not sure about the joint part ;)

Totally forgot about that...i was out in Sheffield at Plug seeing Hpxton Whores - lol - i was rather suprised to see a missed call from u!!

lol no problem, how was the Zoo place? any good? :)

I ended up speaking to Martin as well, he knew I would be awake as well lol, I have a reputation as a night owl then! ;)

Chatted with Mart (Ducky) for like 35 minutes, reminiscing on old times and having a good old chinwag, was good :-)

And yes, your right we should meet up soon Tim, Hoegaarden yes, not sure about the joint part ;)

Was good matey, really enjoyed the chat, helped a worse for wear me!!!!!! Couldnt believe i had ran out of money and was stranded 40mins from home! Walk only felt like 5mins in the end, thanks Sim :)

And again many happy returns, same age as me now, you old todger!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived