Ye olde PET HATES THREAD!

Judge Mental

:wall: I'll get us started!

Just been woken up by stupid fecking birds and foxes howling, and not being able to get back to sleep, even though you reeeeeeally want to.

Call centre / the apprentice talk. 'Buzzwords" though I think I just used one ironically :P

Old men that complain about bar prices, yet keep coming to the same pub 5 nights a week, arrrrrrrrgh!

When you jump in the shower juuuust too early and its just cold water.

Having a poooo, then realising you forgot to check if there was any toilet roll left :(

People that really smack their kids arses for nothing in the middle of shopping centres.

People that go into pubs / restaurants / taxis etc and treat the person they're dealing with like they were a pile of dung. If it happened in your work would you react that way? I think not. Just cos you're paying for a service and not tipping for the hard graft thats went into it, doesn't allow you to become dictator of general abuse (Sorry that one really gets me, being a chef, barman and waiterover the years)

MTV

Crap music thats blatently made for making money.

Tax

The government, world policy in general. Make the rich richer, and the poor, poorer, as long as I get paid and look good to idiots.

Saturday night tv. Do they think were stupid? My mum obviously is........

Daytime TV. Designed for what? People that are too stupid to get a job? Some of us have jobs, but don't start til after 11am somedays, so I have to rant on the jj archive forum instead, ya w***ers!!

ITV, pishhhhhh

People that are crap at staying up at partys. Asking to lose eyebrows imo. (unless they were woken up by foxes that morning, in which case no need for a razor)

Computers. "Don't assume I'm a genius in the art of computer doing, ya wee geek :rolleyes: ! "

People using mobile phones to irritate you on the bus with crappy happy hardcore et al. Usually wee neddy lassies (chav birds). Oh aye, and that crappy noise of them in general, by some speakers / headphones / die instead??

The f***ing s***y w***face c*** of a swear filter on message boards that 5 year olds shouldn't be reading, but hear the same banter in the playground anyway.

Any of the spelling grammer mistakes my pedantic mind just made?

Think thats enough for now.

Vented :boohoo:

Anything to add? :lol: Tried this on another board and it has over 2000 comments so far.

I've still got plenty to add, LETS GO!!!!!!

Edited by Judge Mental

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mortgages and estate agents. I am currently going the unpleasurable experience of bagging my first house. Estate agents are so c**ky and up their own arses its unbelievable. A colleague used to be an estate agent, he's told me about all the dirty tricks they get up to so i'm now super wary of them. Also, i've had to sacrifice going Ibiza this year too for all this stress.

Fuel prices also. Why rape the motorist? because it's easy money, people NEED their cars. I'm amazed that there has been no protest so far at nearly £1.09p for petrol and £1.17p for a litre of diesel. I think it's disgusting.

It amazes me why immigrants choose this country as its stupidly expensive to live here (although i am told it's because of the benefits they get when they arrive - that we pay for). I have seen some states through my line of work (i.e a 4 bed house that literally has matresses everywhere, with about 16 polish people living there - even then they can only just afford the rent). I'm not being racist either before anyone pipes up. Anyway, at what point does being patriotic become racist?

Housemates who steal your milk and deny it.

Housemates who dont do their own *u*king washing up.

People (usually women) when at the till have paid for something and spend the next five minutes getting their cards/purse in order before moving.

Fuel prices also. Why rape the motorist? because it's easy money, people NEED their cars. I'm amazed that there has been no protest so far at nearly £1.09p for petrol and £1.17p for a litre of diesel. I think it's disgusting.

Defo with you on that mate. I have to pay for my own work diesel and then re-claim business mileage as my car is a company lease vehicle. The amount I get as a reimbursement is per mile and hasn't changed with the increasing fuel costs. This really annoys me as it means that I'm most probably loosing out and my company are saving.

You lot are the happiest bunch ever.

Vent some f***ing anger! :D

Seriously, 1 reply to the general idea of the topic in 2 days? And the best you can come up with is fuel prices?

I think you're forgetting, sir, that this isn't the judgejules.net board which is full of unhelpful t***s and senseless arguments! :oddcake:

I think you're forgetting, sir, that this isn't the judgejules.net board which is full of unhelpful t***s and senseless arguments! :oddcake:

Indeed I am not, sir, hence why I tidied the prospect of moaning up into one neat and tidy thread!

Good housekeeping if you will. Come on, moan people, it makes good reading! B) Its fairly theraputic.

Here's one, being good at spelling, then forgetting how to a few years later :(

JCB's digging up your street at 7am Monday morning when you're off work.

Why are they here so early?

I got carried away following youtube links til God knows when, don't type top 10 anything if you want to go to sleep and forget there's workies coming when you're off! Fine if the only thing that doesn't wake you up is an alarm clock, and you are crap at getting back to sleep once you wake up. :(

Neil Collins, Wolves 'utility man'. He's a bloody pain in the arse, has cost us so many points this year yet Mick will not drop the b**stard.

Also Mick McCarthy's refusal to play Freddie Eastwood, he wasn't even in the bleeding squad yesterday after some excellent impact performances from the bench.

Wolves' season as a whole is something of a pet hate come to think of it

• 2 months later...
Neil Collins, Wolves 'utility man'.

He's not the best is he. Neil Emblen was my favourite utility player. He'd played in ever position apart from in goal, and was always useful.

I used to love the way he'd come charging out from defence on one of his runs, skip past 9 beefy blokes, and then get tackled by some skinny 4ft player just as he's about to take a shot. :lol:

Emblen was a legend.

Pet hates right now - Dance music politics; absolutely no need for it whatsoever, the fact it just won't stop raining (there's a nice leak in my kitchen ceiling, the constant dripping of water keeping me awake all night) and feeling generally disillusioned.

lol that was April...a mere three months ago..fuel is what, £1.20 here in Peterboghorror and Diesel is going for £1.30...

So how long will it be before the £1.50 mark is hit then? christmas? any takers?

Say HELLO to the forthcoming recession people.

Say HELLO to the forthcoming recession people.

Tell me about it! Its lookings more and more likely by the day - and it could all be avoided quite easily if the government stop raping us for money.

Food is going up because fuel prices are going up. Delivery companies are charging more because of fuel prices rising. Home decor, etc is going up, because it costs more for the companies to get them delivered - because of fuel.

If the government simply charged a certain amount of pence on fuel, rather than a percentage, then that would solve most of the problems. 62% of fuel prices are tax. So when petrol was £1 per litre, 62p of that was tax. If the government simply charged 40p per litre tax, that would make fuel 78p per litre - a price which everyone was content with paying before (and even then we were still paying the the most in the world for fuel).

Once fuel prices come down, food, deliveries, and everything else will come down too - and some normality will be resolved. If that government can't afford that option, then they could boot out all the foreigners that they let in which us taxpayers are paying for. That should free up some cash to make up the difference.

What really p***es me off is that on Monday, Gordon Brown said that to cut back on living costs, we should eat less food - meanwhile, he's having an 8 course banquet in Japan!!

His brainwave to Britian's fuel crisis was that "we should all buy Electric cars". Yeah, so everyone is struggling for money, so we're all going to rush out to buy an electric car that has a top speed of 40 miles per hour, and can only do 45 miles before it needs charging again.

He also seems to be forgetting that to make the electric, we need to burn fuels to make it - which creates damaging emissions - the same as the cars that they tax us so highly on because they want us out of them.

Do the Labour party ever engage their brains before their mouths?

What really p***es me off is that on Monday, Gordon Brown said that to cut back on living costs, we should eat less food - meanwhile, he's having an 8 course banquet in Japan!!

Thats really quite rich coming from a fat todger like Gordon Brown. The guy has no idea what he's doing, he really is in too deep as PM. Everything is rising at an alarming rate, yet peoples wages don't seem to be rising with everything else.

Another thing, look at housing (i got gazumped by the way when i tried to bag my house). How the hell can first time buyers afford it? I'm on a relatively good wage with a lot of overtime, even then, i can't afford a mortgage on my own. Realistically you need to be on about £40K plus to buy on your own. Of course, take the first time buyer out of the equation and the whole house market is ruined. People can't in turn sell their houses. Another fine mess the government has made letting house prices get out of control only to realise when its too late. Mortgage approvals are 64% lower than this time last year. Absolutely shocking.

Another thing that p***es me of is those on benefits still seem be able to have their so called holidays abroad or spend money on alcohol, cigeretes, etc, whilst muggins here works very often 50 hour weeks and can't even afford my first home. Yet apparently, according to the council i'm not legible for housing because "i can afford to buy". If housing companies stopped building luxurious 5-6 bed house and more 2-3 bed places, there wouldnt be half the housing problem there is now. SO in that respect, they haven't helped the situation.

What really, i mean really vexes me though is all this polictical correctness bollo.cks, sorting out every other countries problems before looking at our own. Inviting imigrants to live a life of comparitive luxury. Treating criminals better than soldiers. Did anyone see the headline on the Daily "OOhhh it's a gooooood paper!" Express today? "BURGLARS NOT TO GO TO JAIL"...

There is a real lack of skilled labour in this country, most trades people are from overseas. A lot of graduates are leaving university with all the qualifications to do jobs that simply don't exist *cough Media Studies!?!* Instead it's the Polish/Lithuanians/Slovakians taking all the more menial jobs on and taking the money OUT OF THE COUNTRY.

Why does Gordon Brown think he's "the right man to steer the country's economy out of this mess" when he faaking got us into it in the first place? The guy is a facking joke.

Does anyone except me think that the UK is "broken".

The UK is f***ed mate - to be quite honest. Brown can't take all the blame - Tony Blair jumped ship just as things were starting to look dodgy and left him in the s*** a bit. However, Gordon Brown was the former Chancellor, so he's had controls over money. He has had the opportunity to pull troops out of Iraq, but has chosen to continue at taxpayers costs. When other countries have problems, we bail them out. When we have problems, we have to sort ourselves out.

It doesn't take Carol Vorderman to realise why, despite paying the highest taxes in the world, we've got a huge national debt again. Its because foreigners are coming over, not paying a penny into the system, but taking money out each time they use the NHS or get a free house. Those that do come over to work, simply come over, learn a trade at college (which is paid for out of taxpayers money), they do the job for 3 years and send the money back home, and then after three years, they go home and live a life of luxury on the money they earnt here.

All the money is going out, but its not being replaced. We can see that, yet the government have "experts" on £100,000 plus a further £100,000 in expenses that can't work out where the money is going. Until they limit foreigners coming in, and charge the ones that are here to use services like the NHS, then we're constantly going to be losing money.

Charging more for fuel isn't going to help because it just pushes the price of everything else up with it. If charging extra for fuel is a quick short term help, then they need to at least reduce tax on fuel to companies so that food, etc remains low in price.

If I was a government advisor, I'd be corrupt! I would take my £100,000+ a year salary and to hell with everything else!

If I were a policeman also, I'd also be corrupt. A few favours and dealings on the side helps everyone.

If anyone remembers watching THE BILL on itv in the old days, I'd love to have been that corrupt cop.... DCI Don Beech :D

200px-Billy_murray.jpg

Edited by Quadrant

Quote : Mooman

Another thing that p***es me of is those on benefits still seem be able to have their so called holidays abroad or spend money on alcohol, cigeretes, etc, whilst muggins here works very often 50 hour weeks and can't even afford my first home. Yet apparently, according to the council i'm not legible for housing because "i can afford to buy". If housing companies stopped building luxurious 5-6 bed house and more 2-3 bed places, there wouldnt be half the housing problem there is now. SO in that respect, they haven't helped the situation.

Im in a real s*** state at work because for the last eleven years I have been building "spec Houses" which most of which start at 200K and go up to a million. Ive never built a 100K starter home ever because the clients dont make enough profit from it and now the market has crashed these sites have just stopped building because they cant sell anything. On our site (all 700K houses) they got anything close up to the stage where its got a roof on and water tight and covered the foundations up on the others and basically locked the houses up and laid off the management staff. - This is happening all over the country - and its not showing any sign of going anytime soon - im trying to get away from spec builds and get into commercial builds (prisons, schools, hospitals etc) or government funded housing but basically after 11 years of the "good times" , im now struggling to find one weeks work to the next. Id hold on buying at the second Stu as its going to get alot worse before its gets better. If they dont adjust fuel prices they`ll raise the interest rates <_<

But the british media is talking us into a recesession - it just gives them something to broadcast - but sadly they just focus on the doom and gloom if we didnt hear that daily people might actually have the confidence to go out and start spending - at the moment everyones scared on where we are going to be in 6 months time all.

Edited by Justin Haze