Ye olde PET HATES THREAD!

Judge Mental

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When does a tattoo become offensive anyway?

Personally l don't like tattoos full stop, lots of people have them but imo they look awful when you get old. They aren't easy to get rid of either, its not like you can wash then off (should you tire of them.)

My partner has a ninja tunes tattoo it's nice, I like it, and loads of my friends have loads of tattooes, they look pretty good mostly. I don't have any tho, and I'm glad, when I was slimmer they would have looked nice now I'm getting flabby I'd look even more rough if I had a flaming tattoo. But I do envy some peoples braveness having them. My dad would have killed me, even now actually!

I find that question both shocking and appauling and the image I am left with will traumatize me forever.

I couldn't give " two hoots " what my nans boobs were like. ERGH!!

I know what you mean tho, my friends boobs are fake and so are many other peoples I know, I don't really like them, but if I were rich and I do mean quite alot RICH I would have had mine done by now.

Especially after breast feeding 3 children. They've done their job tho.

lolol I've seen worse!!

Edited by Number 2 fan

• 10 months later...

Bloody fat drunken wasps parading through beer gardens, make me run about like an epileptic with a winning lottery ticket in a room full of strobes.

Adverts during films on ITV.

KFC, although at least I know that its going to be s*** every single time, so there's never any disappointment. Seriously don't know why sometimes my workmates want to eat at the cesspit of an establshment "for a change".

Rangers ballsing up my coupon and also my lunch break on Saturday with the most boring display of non football I've ever seen.

People who try and get on buses / lifts / trains as you are getting off / out.

:angry::angry:

Some woman stopped me in the street today actually and started telling me a joke.

It had all the good ingredients of a good joke: starving foreigners, death, tears and suffering, but I didn't understand the punchline.... something about £2 a month?

Sorry for the poor joke. My point is this: I do not like being accosted by Chuggers! :angry::angry:

chuggers.jpg

I hate people who eat/chew loudly. Of course some food is hard to eat quietly but if your mouth is hanging open while your nashing away its bloody horrible for others to listen to <_<

YES!! I was thinking, ooh nothing bothers me anymore, I really don't care. But this really winds me up, even more when just as I am thinking, 'god you are worse than a horse' they thump their chest and burp as loud as they can and then before the soundwaves have passed they are shoving more food into their gob.

Have you noticed how they more or less hold the food still, but lunge their face and open mouth at the food. :ill:

And I hate people hovering in the street waiting to say big issue at me, coz when I look at the bloke selling it, he's in Firetrap jeans and a nice sheepskin jacket, while I look like the homeless one!!!

I hate adverts with emotional blackmail in them. I do get very disturbed when I see scenes and stories of child and animal cruelty, I don't wanna see it on a daily basis, and then be made to feel like I don't care because I can't afford to give £5 a week, to a fat overpaid RSPCA boss.

BUT MOST OF ALL......... I HATE.........................People sending me invites to topical groups on facebook.

They usually have some horrendous picture of a beaten child, or a starved animal, it makes me physically sick to see these things, I know they go on, but what annoys me is, 55 of my friends join a group to stop Baby P's parents being given this that and the other, (almost as if it's only happened once to one child) but joining a f****** facebook group IS NOT going to do anything about it. Do something about it. Report people you suspect of neglect or paedophilia, don't join groups on facebook about it as if to say 'look I hate child bullying coward f***s' Because nearly ALL OF US DO!!

I'm disturbed for the rest of the year by the picture I have just seen. But I wont be joining the group.

Nor replying to any bloody chain texts that promise me good luck.

AND..........answering UNKNOWN number calls!!! I s*** myself whenever I see them coming through!!! :ermm:

I don't this either. Especially when there's that 'delay' just before they answer you know it isn't human... you know it's a machine ringing about 16 numbers at once and you're the one who picked it up before anyone else <_<