Secret Santa 2009

Aza

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Gentle reminder for those who have not seen / registered their interest to participate - cut off date for registration is two weeks from now, 18/10/2009.

Thus far, we have the following members 10 who have registered:

• Aza
  • Matt Hardway
  • JasonB
  • Simon Ross
  • Moonman
  • Tremor
  • Number 2 Fan
  • Jaylo
  • Ian K
  • Spin Doctor
  • Judge Mental

Please reply to this thread or contact me via PM to register :)

Gentle reminder for those who have not seen / registered their interest to participate - cut off date for registration is two weeks from now, 18/10/2009.

Thus far, we have the following members 10 who have registered:

• Aza
  • Matt Hardway
  • JasonB
  • Simon Ross
  • Moonman
  • Tremor
  • Number 2 Fan
  • Jaylo
  • Ian K
  • Spin Doctor

Please reply to this thread or contact me via PM to register :)

Must try harder this year, blank canvas and that, definitely not going to just do your average mix cd though, it'll definitely have a slant of some sort of which I am unsure as of yet.

Might do a "Random tunes JM liked between 1988 and 2000 but then forgot about that would sound good in a Xmas mix after some research" type mix. Or something, who knows. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::(

Im pretty much prep't to deliver, Been structuring a extra special mix this year. Well I hope it shall be thought of as such :oddcake:

This has just made me worry, because I haven't even given it a thought. s*** now!! I'm having a bath, and gonna try and make a decision! :boohoo:

Still can't beleive there's no mods taking part!! :blackeye:

Simcut? Fuzzy? Neuro?

As much as I would love these guys to be in there, I can only say for sure that Tim (Neuro) unfortunately does not have decks.

Simcut on the other hand has recently picked up a set of CDJs, but has a mountain of a collection to sort and digitise.

Pleasrepaul? MartyM?

I think these people have missed the SS post because the board isn't so clear as it used to be, someone message them?

I'm sure they've read the post nonetheless and I did kindly ask Neuro to pin this up there for us for increased visibility. Today is the last day really for getting entrants in as originally posted, and from tomorrow I wanted to give all those who are taking part the chance to get plenty of prep etc and time to submit.

As much as I would love these guys to be in there, I can only say for sure that Tim (Neuro) unfortunately does not have decks.

Simcut on the other hand has recently picked up a set of CDJs, but has a mountain of a collection to sort and digitise.

I'm sure they've read the post nonetheless and I did kindly ask Neuro to pin this up there for us for increased visibility. Today is the last day really for getting entrants in as originally posted, and from tomorrow I wanted to give all those who are taking part the chance to get plenty of prep etc and time to submit.

Sad!

I've picked one tune today!

Thank you for all your interest for this event - the deadline for submission will now close at midnight tonight and all those who have registered an interest will be contacted very shortly...

Watch this space... :shifty:

I'm pleased to say that we have a fair few folk taking part this year - no less than 14 members - and this is a great sign of how much fun we got to look forward to :)

I shall be in touch shortly notifying those who will be participating...