Secret Santa 2009

Aza

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a bit of a strange plan, I'm putting all possible tunes on a USB key, and going to mix it when I'm hungover on a Sunday.

For some reason it all comes together when I'm hungover, as if mixing is my only reason for living lol.

Got about 60 tunes so far though, and counting, still no idea how its going to turn out.

Argh, 40 years of tunes to pick from, this is proper djing! :unsure:

• 4 weeks later...

I've recorded a couple of attempts today, the 2nd of which could end up being my submission but I think I'm gonna do a few more of totally different tracklists and themes and then see which I like best. There are indeed just way too many tunes to choose from. Won't be any fancy ableton re-edits in mine though... strictly original vinyls are all I've used so far.

haha nah mate It'll be fine. I think you just gotta be in the right mood to do it and then it'll just come together.

I did 2 attempts yesterday and one the day before and wasn't really happy with any...

This morning I've just had a load more ideas of tracks I wanna use.. it's a nightmare deciding!

• 3 weeks later...

Just to reiterate the note that I sent to all participants:

Ok folks, we are nearly there and it's nearly time...

You have until Sunday 13th December (mid-night) to get the mixes in for those doing so electronically.

Mixes received thus far:

1. Aza
  2. Matt Hardway
  3. JasonB
  4. Tremor
  5. Jaylo
  6. pleasurepaul
  7. Ian K

N2F has confirmed completion and will be posting so we nearly have half the entries

Thanks!

Those who have not yet submitted (please correct if I am wrong):

• Moonman
  • Spin Doctor
  • Judge Mental
  • Briggsy
  • FuzzY-LogiC
  • Christian Hann