Where is your avatar?

Neuro

The reason I don't have an avatar is because:  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

lol! Very industrious, and hard-working, aren't they :D

Not sure how to make this fit as your avatar, .gif files do work, yes... will have a go at the weekend.

And the rest of you who haven't uploaded one - give yourself an identity and get finding some pictures now!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been trying to upload an image of Cartman, but there are a couple of problems.

1 is the size, 10k (No good)

2 is the pixal size 100 x 100

Can't find nothing to fit.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah baby.

Respect my f****** authorataaahhhh

:lol: Cartman is a true legend.

My avatar has (& probably always will be) Armin at One Big Weekend in Ireland about 2 yrs ago, very small pic and low in qual but it does the job!

I've been trying to upload an image of Cartman, but there are a couple of problems.

1 is the size, 10k (No good)

2 is the pixal size 100 x 100

Can't find nothing to fit.  

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These phpbb boards can't resize your images which is the only qualm I have with them... in the meantime I'll try and change the settings in the meantime (kb size and specifications) so it gives people more leeway :thumbsup:

So annoying this - normally zero or blank is unlimited, but not in this case.

Wilson mate or anyone else if it's not happy with uploading your pic then PM me the URL of it and I'll upload it to actual webspace on here and link it directly. :wink:

Archived