Officer Leroy comes up and is, like,

"Hey, I thought I told you..."

And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!"

And then up comes Zafo

I'm, like, "yo, Zafo. What's up?"

He's, like, "nothin'"

And I'm, like, "that's cool."

YEP!!!

I was on a massive high on the right ones!!

BTW Simon I was alone until I was your age, and then I was never alone again, even when I was single ;) FGS get out there and enjoy yourself, I did. Like Moonman said, "what have you got to loose?"

I have had a broken heart too, and you DO know when it's true love, but you probably have got a few infatuations, lusts and good friends to go through first! ;)

my problem is, i get with someone, then after three months they get clingy about me going down the pub, or having a night out with the lads and she ends up doing my head in, so i end up "having a talk" with them.

Like i said though, i'll have a crack at some ol girl, a bit of light banter etc. I can usually tell after about 30 seconds whether or not its going anywhere. Shy girls are the worst. They know what they want, they're just to afraid to act spontaneously. Seriously, i've had so many knock backs, and my mates have a quick dig, after 10 minutes its forgotten about and onto the next. I've always been able to take the p*** out myself, so it takes quite a bit to get to me. At work i seem to be the guy everyone knows, or makes light hearted jokes about because i like Star Trek or something. I take it and dish it back.

That said, i can say i dont know what love is...without sounding cheesy.

Lost_title_card.jpg

I soooo cannot wait for Season 5 - my fave TV show of all time - kicks off next week with a 2hr premiere!

My hell, has Lost STILL not finished yet? blimey...

anyway, the best show ever is Star Trek; The Original Series. I still watch all three series AND NEVER tire of them.

12-13_KirkAndSpock.jpg

I used to watch old episodes of Star Trek when there was nothing else good on tv in the early hours of the morning (that being about 4:00). I am quite a fan of Lost, and spent the summer catching up on what I had missed out on since it was transfered to Sky I do hope it finishes soon though because it's taking too long.

It's going to run [Lost] for 6 seasons. They annouced this about a year ago...

This season (5) is the penultimate season and will serve up (as well as next season's) 17 eps each :)

I watched the entire first series, it p***ed me off that it didn't end there, i watched the last episode of the last series, as it said there would be answers, THERE WASN'T! So they can F**K off now. I don't even care any more why they are there and how much more stupid it can get and how much more cashing in they can do on one specific TV show!!

Well I am always very good and finding the exact space that I wanted, altho it sometimes turned out to be not as good a space as it looked from the road!!

:lol::lol: Have to agree with you there.

My heart's been broken many times over the years but that's life, it hasn't put me of giving it a go again. Some you win, some you lose, just enjoy the moment as nothing lasts forever so don't try and look too far into the future because you just don't know what life has instore for you.

:lol::lol: Have to agree with you there.

My heart's been broken many times over the years but that's life, it hasn't put me of giving it a go again. Some you win, some you lose, just enjoy the moment as nothing lasts forever so don't try and look too far into the future because you just don't know what life has instore for you.

NO!!! Unless you do Tarot or something maybe? LOL

I have a Crystal Ball!

I also have a new keyboard that glows and it still doesn't do a pound sign or THIS " and THIS @ in the right places!! Grr! Plus I can't seem to type anymore either tonight!!

Here it is ! Do you like it?

http://www.saitek.com/uk/prod/eclipseii.htm

I have a lucky Mauri bone carving round my neck. My mate brought it back from New Zealand for me but I still await to experience its luckiness. It looks cool though and is sharp at one end so its useful ... just hurts sometimes

Cosmic ordering!?

I don't dream anymore not daydreams, I realised some time ago it only led to disappointment! LOL

I watched the entire first series, it p***ed me off that it didn't end there, i watched the last episode of the last series, as it said there would be answers, THERE WASN'T! So they can F**K off now. I don't even care any more why they are there and how much more stupid it can get and how much more cashing in they can do on one specific TV show!!

What questions do you have - I am a Lost fanatic and maybe I can help ya with your quest :)