Anti-Depressants

Briggsy

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, where are they?

On an island? :lol:

Nah - I've just read a book that kinda postulates a theory that they are all in some dream - this is backed up by how many deep connections they show has with The Matrix, Alice in Wonderland and The Wizard of Oz. It's all about finding out who you really are and facing your fears (as brief as possible).

The other, it seems to me that the show creators are really clever and no-one truly understands the nature of where they are, and how and why such a place exists. It could be a wormhole, you can only enter and leave the island on certain bearings, time moves a lot quicker on the island and it can also move in space and time...

Agreed they are very clever indeed.

Cloverfield has some great trivia, admittedly, some of which I never noticed until researching it, like for example, you see actually the monster crashing down into the water at the end on the amateur filming at the fare ground :)

They do the same in Lost and call them, 'Easter Eggs' and a lot of it is around the numbers and also delicately planted script lines, which sometimes actually mean what they do at face value...